Categorías  
1 post / 0 nuevo
Render in Place issue?

HI,

So Render in Place is looking to be an AMAZING addition. I've run into a snag though and wanted to see if this was by design or if it's a bug needing squashing-I have a VEPro instance in an instrument track connected to a slave computer.
-There are 8 stereo outputs for that instrument (vlns, vlns short, violas, short violas, celli, short cell, CB, short CB) -The 8 stereo VI outputs have their outputs bussing to either a "Strings Long" or "Strings Short "Group Channel.The problem is: When I Render in place, all the audio tracks created do not copy the corresponding bus output, but instead have their output set to the main" Stereo Out ".HOWEVER if I set all the 8 stereo VI outputs to buss to the SAME Group channel (ie: "Strings Long") then the audio tracks all have their output set to Strings Long as well.I'm just wondering if this is a bug or not. Hopefully I explained the issue well enough. 

Please help 

I did not find the right solution from the internet. 

References: - 
https://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=69781

Thanks

Bienvenido a los foros de ancient-origins.es. Con el fin de evitar el spam, requerimos que todos los usuarios del foro estén registrados.

Si aún no estás registrado haz clic en el enlace Registro del menú superior. Si ya estás registrado, haz LOGIN aquí.